Our consulting and training services offer
These documents are short one-pagers that illustrate our consulting and training services offered in the fields of: statistic and data science, operational excellence, Lean Six Sigma, simulation and optimization.
Advanced analytics made practical
This is a collection of white papers written by Différence concerning scientific topics made accessible to a larger audience. We really hope the reader will enjoy reading while learning!
- Clarity and focus with a KPI tree.pdf
- Give a Boost to Your NPV and Financial Calculations with a Simulation.pdf
- Lean Construction to Increase Profitability.pdf
- Optimal Ordering for Smart Inventory Management.pdf
- Relationship Between Simulation, Lean, Statistic and Programming.pdf
- What Happened? The Change Point Analysis Will Tell You.pdf
- What Is a Model.pdf
Peer-reviewed scientific articles
People at Différence have published scientific articles that have been peer-reviewed. These open-source publications (as in "free"!) can be found here (external links):
Selected past conferences slides
Here are several presentations we gave in conferences and webinars in the recent years.
- Process optimization through predictive modelling - Making it work!
- Stability Analyzer - How to quickly identify which variable could explain the KPI mean shifts.pdf
- Why engineering simulation models configurability and flexibility matter.pdf
- Data Science and Predictive Modelling with Difference.pdf
- Simulation of Operations, Logistics and Supply Chains.pdf
- Simulation and Optimization of Mine-to-Ocean Supply Chains
- Using Multivariate Experiments for Faster Learning.pdf
- How Simulation Can Enhance Scheduling (by avoiding Lean Waste).pdf
- Material Handling and Traffic Simulation in an Underground Mine.pdf
- Reducing Inspections by Using Soft Sensors.pdf
- Simulation and optimization of dairy plants (less downtime, more throughput).pdf
- Using simulation to increase OEE in the pulp paper and tissue industry.pdf